Saturday, November 29, 2014

Casey Batchelor is on the hunt

              Now Casey Batchelor is on the hunt for the perfect man to 'share' her newly-refined curves with.She tells, 'I feel lighter and more in proportion with my body. But I've yet to find a man to see them yet.

                Casey Batchelor feels happier than ever with her new curves after undergoing a breast reductions.
              She was keen to show off her body as she turned up to a Scandinavian pop-up restaurant in Chelsea earlier this week.
              The brunette beauty looked stunning in a grey jumper dress, thigh high boots and a black coat as she mingled with the likes of Made In Chelsea's Cheska Hull and Matt Cardle.
               'My boobs are so much perkier and I love them. They have given me so much more body confidence.'She was keen to show off her body as she turned up to a Scandinavian pop-up restaurant in Chelsea earlier this week.
                 However, despite stunning in her winter ensemble, the model admitted the cold weather had her feeling down.She tweeted: 'Feel like a fatty at the min!! Winter comfort eating god damn you!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment