Sunday, November 17, 2013

After 200th Test match Sachin Tendulkar's eyes became moist

+Its last and leaving the field after 200th Test match Sachin Tendulkar's eyes became moist . So when Mike was in tears Prize Ceremony and every person involved in emotional voice he thanked his success
He took the microphone in hand, the first found herself speaking uncomfortable . Is taking again , said , " I am very emotional, I manage themselves . " He recalled his father thanked him first .
Tendulkar said , " My father is my biggest hero , who do miss the most . I did all this because of them today . He taught me never to lose . Whenever I do something good ground up the bat thank your father . '
He said there are other good care of my mother because I was able to achieve this feat . He not only prayed for me . Have sacrificed a lot for me . "I and my brother Nitin and Ajit also thank their families . I came here today because of the sister Savita . My sister still holds fast to me . "
Family 's emotional
Sachin eyes moist during the speech of his daughter and wife were visible . He said when he got married to Anjali was the best moment of my life . He made ​​a big sacrifice for me and all I have to take responsibility and have a chance to focus on the game . He said the best he's my life partner Ining .
He said, " My son and daughter are my two diamonds . Both are vital in my life . Now I have more time for them to speak and who could not . " He also thanked the families of Anjali .
He thanks his aunt and uncle were also . He said that his school, his aunt 's house she lived away . Then he went to sleep after coming back from practice aunt feeds them were half asleep so he can reach the ground the next day .
Friends, teachers and other players thanks
Master blaster also thanked all his friends . He said , " Throughout my career I have made ​​many friends who had a role in advancing my career . All the friends in my life , including my childhood friends are very important . "
Achrekars head Tendulkar also thanked his mentor , who taught the first lesson in cricket . He said, " Sir Achrekars in my career, I never said I was playing good . He believed I work left to do . "
The selectors , BCCI also thanked . Select at the age of 16 to take the bold decision to praise the BCCI . He also thanked all the captains of the senior players .
" He will never forget ... Sachin ... '
He wished the Indian team 's current players that are playing for the country . It is fortunate that we have had the opportunity to play for the country .
He praised captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and wished all the players . He also thanked his doctor and physiotherapist   thanked his fans in the end . He lent to them by the people . People who have loved him , he is very special . To thank him wholeheartedly . He said that he ' Sachin , Sachin ' will never forget the noise . He says so in his own stadium everywhere ... Sachin ... The noise was ringing .

No comments:

Post a Comment